DP&L Travel Management not only deliver to corporate travel needs, we also deliver to Sporting Governing Bodies, Associations and Organisations. We have considerable experience of dealing with the particular requirements surrounding Sport; whether it be larger groups, the need for late changes or particular requirements to take sporting equipment. As you would expect we are very familiar and efficient at organising all aspects of travel and accommodation when attending Championships, training camps and planning meetings.
You will of course have access to our standard services:
- Negotiated Airfares
- Negotiated Hotel rates
- Industry leading technology
- Online Booking Tool
- 24/7 Emergency assistance
- Travel Policy creation/compliance
- Traveller Tracking
- Management reporting
- Centralised billing
- A friendly, professional approach
But how does this help you?
- Provide you with route options to ensure cost effectiveness with acceptable travel times.
- Negotiate on your behalf group rates with airlines, including aircraft capacity.
- Negotiate on your behalf luggage allowances that are appropriate for the sports and other equipment that needs to be taken to the event.
- We can organise and manage both corporate and personal frequent flyer programs.
- For Groups we can block seats with no names enabling late selection with no change fees.
- Administration of Booking, this includes physically making the booking including adding names, airline programmes and notifying the airline of any special needs.
- We can organise the distribution of tickets directly to your travellers.
- Problem resolving; we know who to speak to at the airlines to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Emergency cover – When flights are cancelled or disrupted with one call to our in-house 24/7 emergency number we can make changes to your itinerary to ensure your travellers reach their destination and are not left to the local airline ground handler to resolve.
Hotels, Car Hire, Transfers, VISAs and other services
In addition to flights we can also arrange all aspects of your travel including but not limited to; accommodation, car hire, transfers to and between hotels, VISAs for the officials and competitors. In all these areas we have access to discounted and flexible rates, and are able to negotiate discounts on your behalf for larger groups.
You will be allocated one point of contact who will fully understand your organisations needs and requirements and be responsible for the entire booking process from initial request through to invoicing. This is how we deliver upon our promise to take the burden out of corporate travel.
We are able to provide credit terms often with only a deposit required when booking with the balance paid nearer departure. This will provide cash flow benefits to your organisation and savings on credit card fees for non-low cost carriers. This is subject to credit approval.
Our aim, as always, is to take the burden out of corporate travel, allowing you, your competitors, officials and support staff to concentrate on preparing for the event confident in the knowledge your travel arrangements are being professionally organised and managed.